(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association Sightseeing in 〒 817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki information building contact toko tsushima
TEL 0920-52-1566 / FAX 0920-52-1585 Contact | Site map | Neighboring maps
Home > Sightseeing model course > Korea dispatch of troops order of - (1) Hideyoshi mentioning the eternal history! Take a trip to the turbulent Tsushima
(1) Hideyosh's order of the Invasion of Koreai! Take a trip to the turbulent Tsushima
It is course where Tsushima can touch for the establishment of peaceful relations of both Japan and North Korea in the times of turbulence that had a hard fight while going round historic spots of the times of the Korea dispatch of troops (position of the Bunroku Keicho era) by Hideyoshi Toyotomi and restoration of diplomatic relations negotiations due to life of Ieyasu Tokugawa on foot.
Course explanation (times setting)
In Tsushima which met the times of peaceful traffic with Korea after the times of disturbance called the Mongolian Invasions, Japanese pirates at the end of 16th century, severe order went down from one who reigns over the whole country, Hideyoshi Toyotomi at time. Saying "become the first rider in a charge of the Korea dispatch of troops." Anti-Majima master, Yoshitomo So (we settle so) sent troops with Yukinaga Konishi of father-in-law in Korea and participated in war for six years. Although they terminated, as for the war, Toyotomi vassal corps is divided by death of Hideyoshi. It causes rise of Ieyasu Tokugawa who did not send troops in Korea. We lost by battle of Sekigahara, and the TA row head was executed, and Ieyasu who became new one who reigns over the whole country expected domestic and foreign stability and gave justice intellect an order for restoration of diplomatic relations with Korea. Against Korea country which hated Japan with "inveterate foe", diplomatic negotiations that sprinkled the life and death of Tsushima of justice intellect began young island master. ... that the peaceful times when diplomatic mission "chosentsushinshi" came and went before long came, but serious "secret" that there was in this peace negotiation was covered.
Course explanation (person)
Yoshitomo So (we settle so) The 19th island master of head family which governed Tsushima from the Kamakura era. We married daughter Maria of Yukinaga Konishi, and oneself was Christian daimyo having baptismal name called Dario, too. We lived a life filled with sufferings including peace negotiation with divorce, Korea with the Korea dispatch of troops (position of the Bunroku Keicho era), execution of Yukinaga Konishi, Christian apostasy, Maria. Success of restoration of diplomatic relations with Korea is accepted by Ieyasu Tokugawa and becomes Tsushima feudal clan first generation feudal lord. We erected pine sound temple to pray for father, and, in 1615, child, 2s feudal lord Yoshinari (good) of justice intellect came to be called the House of ten thousand pines (banshoin) for posthumous Buddhist name of justice intellect.
The course time required
Tsushima Tourist Association ↓ A 1-minute walk (1) Nagasaki Prefectural Tsushima Historical Museum ↓ A 5-minute walk (2) The Earl plum Takashi Oyas marriage celebration monument (or old metal and stone tools castle garden) ↓ A 5-minute walk (3) The House of head family family temple, ten thousand pines ↓ A 10-minute walk (4) Izuhara Hachiman shrine ↓ A 5-minute walk Tsushima Tourist Association
※(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association is 20 minutes by car by car from three minutes, Tsushima Airport from sightseeing in 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki information building contact toko tsushimaniari, Izuhara Port.
(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association Offer of sightseeing information, request of brochure to this. [the location] 〒 817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki Sightseeing information building contact toko tsushima [telephone] 0920-52-1566 [access] It is 20 minutes by car by car from three minutes (a 10-minute walk), Tsushima Airport from Izuhara Port.
(1) ... which knows Nagasaki Prefectural Tsushima Historical Museum - chosentsushinshi It is opened in December, 1978 and we collect valuables such as cultural assets of Shimauchi, government finance company history document, folk document, head family library and display. >>Nagasaki Prefectural Tsushima Historical Museum WEB site
(2) Gold rocky fort trace - head family castle ... We performed expansion, castle maintenance, and, in 1669, metal and stone tools pleasure boat that Tsushima feudal clan 3s feudal lord, Yoshizane So (yoshizane) was the end of it came to be called with rocky fort. The whole site of castle is appointed on historic spot of country.
(3) The Earl plum Takashi Oyas marriage celebration monument We memorialize that daughter, tokumegumihime of King of Korea high sect married into the cause of Earl Takeyuki So who is former Tsushima feudal lord, the head family present head of a household and are monument built in 1931 by Korean people of Shimauchi. There was aggravation of mental condition of divorce request and tokumegumihime from the Lis after the war, too, and both families got a divorce and were removed monument itself, but were restored in Shimizugaoka (old metal and stone tools castle garden neighborhood) in 2001.
(4) Old metal and stone tools castle garden (kyukaneishijoteien) Garden of gold rocky fort which was castle of head family. We are appointed in natural beauty spot of country and are opened to the public from May, 2008.
(5) House of ten thousand pines - head family family temple ... Tsushima feudal clan 2s feudal lord, Yoshinari So (good) prayed father, justice intellect's soul may rest in peace and erected in 1615 and received special veneration as family temple. We can see the three Buddhist altar fittings sent by the Momoyama-type main gate of a Buddhist temple, 100 loss to both, mortuary tablet of Tokugawa each generation general, King of Korea.
(6) 100 loss to both of the House of ten thousand pines 100 loss to both (hyakugangi) to lead to mausoleum. Because landing steps are stone stairways, and the number of stone stairways is 132 steps, it is called 100 loss to both.
(7) Izuhara Hachiman shrine Shrine It is in center of Izuhara and is old shrine where we collected veneration of Tsushima feudal lord and islanders for a long time. In the precincts, there is treasure building possessing the amount of takamakie thirty-six tanka poets whom Imamiya Wakamiya Shinto shrine and feudal lord who worshiped wife of first feudal lord, Yoshitomo So, Konishi Maria (daughter of Yukinaga Konishi) dedicated (admission fee 200 yen).
Optional route "Shimizu Yamashiro, outermost outworks - Korea dispatch of troops station castle ～"
There is trekking root to walk Yamashiro "Shimizu Yamashiro" built in Tsushima at the time of the Korea dispatch of troops of Hideyoshi.
Tsushima Tourist Association ↓ A 45-minute walk Circle (the mountaintop) of Shimizu Yamashiro trace, one ↓ A 20-minute walk Shimizu Yamashiro trace, outermost outworks ↓ A 15-minute walk Tsushima Tourist Association
Circle (main enclosure) of Shimizu Yamashiro trace, one "Shimizu Yamashiro trace" which is appointed in Yamashiro built in Tsushima as following supply division from Nagoya castle of Saga to Katsumoto Castle, the Korean Peninsula of Iki on historic spot of country. In form along ridge, stone wall of one circle, outworks of a castle, outermost outworks is left sequentially from the mountaintop.
Shimizu Yamashiro trace, outermost outworks We can overlook Izuhara city area and Izuhara Port from outermost outworks. Only outermost outworks can commute from Tsushima Tourist Association, up 20 minutes, outbound approximately 15 minutes.
City walk guide
Tsushima Tour Guide Yankomo 〒817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki Sightseeing information building contact toko tsushima (no company) The Tsushima Tourist Association TEL 0920-52-1566 / FAX 0920-52-1585
(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association 〒817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki Sightseeing information building contact toko tsushima TEL 0920-52-1566
Nagasaki Prefectural Tsushima Historical Museum 〒817-0021 668-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki TEL 0920-52-3687 Admission charges for free, closed days: Monday (but, in the case of festival day, Monday is closed the next day), opening time from 9:00 to 17:00 >>For more details, it is Tsushima Historical Museum homepage
The House of ten thousand pines 〒817-0015 192, Izuharamachinishizato, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki TEL 0920-52-0984 Admission fee 300 yen for adults, junior and senior high school students 200 yen, primary schoolchild 100 yen. Year round, opening time from 8:00 to 18:00 (as for from the middle of October to April when sunset is early until 17:00)
Old metal and stone tools castle garden 〒817-0021 Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki (old metal and stone tools castle site) Fee for entering kindergarten public 300 yen, the small, junior high student 100 yen, infants for free, closed days: Fire, tree, year-end and New Year holidays, opening time from 9:00 to 17:00 Cultural heritage database
Special optional tour
We will visit Nagoya castle trace of Karatsu-shi, Saga and Nagoya castle Museum if we actually trace route of the Korea dispatch of troops. The very large site of castle told to be equal to Osaka-jo Castle is appointed on special historic spot of country and lets you realize ambition of continent advance of one who reigns over the whole country, Hideyoshi. From Karatsu Donggang to port of authority of seal temple of Iki, ferry of Kyusyu Yusen goes into service. International route goes into service from Jetfoil of Kyusyu Yusen or ferry, Tsushima to Korean Pusan from Iki town no urako, Ashibe Port to Izuhara Port of Tsushima.