(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association Sightseeing in 〒 817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki information building contact toko tsushima
TEL 0920-52-1566 / FAX 0920-52-1585 Contact | Site map | Neighboring maps
(3) The other side of the sea, the Korean night view (northern Tsushima)
It is 49.5 kilos at the shortest distance from Tsushima to Korea. In the northern part of Tsushima, we can realize the closeness in particular. In addition, habitation density of Tsushima lynx of country designation natural monument is high, and there is warren of maple to cross to rare continent system plant Chionanthus retusus and several kilos and is course that can enjoy nature and scenery which are different from the southern part.
The course time required
Tsushima Tourist Association ↓ It is 110 minutes by car (1) Korean observation station ↓ It is one minute by car (2) Chionanthus retusus spontaneous generation place ↓ It is five minutes by car (3) Rich battery ↓ It is 13 minutes by car (4) Japanese 100, Nagisa choice three Uda Beach ↓ It is five minutes by car (5) Hitakatsu Port ↓ It is 13 minutes by car (6) Shuushi maple way ↓ It is 15 minutes by car (7) Big ginkgo tree of koto ↓ It is 72 minutes by car Tsushima Tourist Association
※(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association is 20 minutes by car by car from three minutes, Tsushima Airport from sightseeing in 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki information building contact toko tsushimaniari, Izuhara Port.
Course explanation (about sightseeing in northern Tsushima)
Tsushima is big island that is 82 kilos in distance in a straight line to the north and south, and one way takes approximately 2 hours from Izuhara Port to Korea observation station at the north end of Tsushima. We stay at the southern part and aim at the northern part from the next morning to see the sights of the northern part slowly, and it is necessary to move with margin at time. There is method to enter Hitakatsu Port in northern Tsushima by late-night ferry from Fukuoka, Hakata directly, but we will be jolted on ferry for five hours 50 minutes, and physical burden grows big.
If Nyuujima goes north slowly from southern Izuhara Port, Tsushima Airport and stays at the northern part, we can challenge Korean night view from Korean observation station. It is said to be around 1st on 6th on day to see Korea, but air of we are clear in autumn in winter, and establishment that Korean night view is seen becomes higher.
Video Waniura Chionanthus retusus spontaneous generation place
※Picture (8:05 ...) of Waniura Chionanthus retusus spontaneous generation place flows when we click image. Northern sightseeing spot including ..., fanwise-topknot hairstyle 10:07 ... of koto, Tsushima wildlife protection center 11:30 ... just follows at Shuushi maple way 8:52.
(no company) Tsushima Tourist Association Offer of sightseeing information, request of brochure to this. [the location] 〒 817-0021 672-1, Izuharamachiimayashiki, Tsushima-shi, Nagasaki Sightseeing information building contact toko tsushima [telephone] 0920-52-1566 [access] It is 20 minutes by car by car from three minutes (a 10-minute walk), Tsushima Airport from Izuhara Port.
(1) Korean observation station Kamitsushimamachiwaniura (the crocodile back) at the north end of Tsushima was high office of traffic as good harbor near Korea than the ancient times. There is observation station which adopted Korean ancient architecture on the hill of Waniura and is winning popularity now as tourist attraction that tourist of both Japan and Korea visits.
(2) Chionanthus retusus spontaneous generation place The mountains of Kamitsushimamachiwaniura district in northern Tsushima are finished dyeing with flower of Chionanthus retusus white from late April through early May. Because we are appointed, and innumerable Chionanthus retusus colors the sea into natural monument of country white as the Japan's biggest warren of Chionanthus retusus in Waniura, it is called another name pus Terashi.
(3) Rich battery As for the rich battery completed in start of work, 1934 in 1929, reinforcing rod is concrete. Is equipped with 2 gates 40 centimeters of kanoho measuring 18.5 meters in length, as for the thickness of concrete wall, gun barrel weight is 108 tons more than 2 meters. At the time of construction, it was the both in name and in reality world's largest slugger.
(4) Japanese 100, Nagisa choice three Uda Beach (miudahama) Natural Shirahama consisting of shell ingredients that three Uda Beach located in east bank in northern Tsushima is smooth. It becomes the shining sea of emerald green when we take sunlight and impresses thing to look at. "Hot water of beach" includes campgrounds, and "pension three Uda" and spa facility are ideal locations to enjoy sea bathing and outdoor.
(5) Hitakatsu (hitakatsu) port There are domestic terminal and international terminal in Hitakatsu Port in northern Tsushima. "Ferry limit" to Hakata commutes 1st 1 from domestic terminal, and Jetfoil (high speed ship) to Pusan, Korea commutes from international terminal. There is Tsushima office in international terminal 1F in Tsushima Tourist Association.
(6) Maple way of Shuushi In November when autumn deepens, "maple way" of Kamitsushimamachishushi (kamitsushimamachisyushi) is colored for several kilos by turning yellow, colored leaves, and beauty of mountain stream pleases eyes of many tourists, islanders in interval, too.
(7) Big ginkgo tree of koto There is in ancient writings saying "it is like Mt. mo rite if we see from the offing" and is ginkgo of the Japan oldest to be said to be age of a tree 1500 in huge tree that it is sung in folk song of Tsushima and is parent tree of Tsushima literally. In addition, growing power of a tree is prosperous and produces leaf of a lot of branches in spring and can enjoy turning yellow now in autumn. Trunk circumference 12.5m, height of the tree 40m.
The northwestern part of optional route 1 Tsushima (Kamiagatamachi)
There are Tenjin Taku head soul Shinto shrine, Tsushima wildlife protection center when we advance from Route 382 to city street diverging to the west in Kamiagatamachisago (kamiagatamachisago). When way home falls out in Kamiagatamachisasuna (it do not shine) through "hill observation deck where foreign country is seen" via Minato Beach across bridge spanning Sago River, it is in route which was rich in variety such as shore road expecting Shinto shrine, Tsushima lynx, Korea. Sago of normal route → Sasuna interval is 8 kilos (approximately 16 minutes), but this optional route (Sago → (protection center) → Sasuna) becomes 20 kilos (approximately 42 minutes). Kamiagatamachisago → It is ten minutes by car → Tenjin Taku head soul Shinto shrine → It is five minutes by car → Tsushima wildlife protection center → It is 12 minutes by car → Hill observation deck with a view of foreign country → It is 15 minutes by car → Kamiagatamachisasuna
(8) Sacred place ... of Tenjin Taku head soul Shinto shrine (tenjintakuzudamajinja) - Tendo faith There is mention in jui of "3s keeping a true record of in Japan" on March 5, 870 (Jogan 12) and, in old Shinto shrine which worshiped gods of heaven and earth as faith of Tendo Buddhist priest legend in Tsutsu (pipe) of Sago and Shimoagata of Kamiagata, is famous for altar of iwaza (Iwakura) which there is not of forest.
(9) Tsushima wildlife protection center (Sozaki Park) It is facility of Ministry of the Environment which we opened as base facility of spread of wildlife enlightenment activity to deepen understanding and interest in investigation, protection activity and wildlife protection that Tsushima lynxes are endangered in 1997. It is got close by nickname of "lynx center" in hometown. >>Tsushima wildlife protection center WEB site
(10) Hill observation deck with a view of foreign country Farm road Minato - Iguchi Beach line runs to go around senhyo*san, and there are observation deck, restroom, parking lot near the mountain pass. Panorama opening on the sea from this ground is magnificent and can see cityscape and building of Pusan City if climatic condition is good.